Friday, June 8, 2012

10 in 10 - Day 4 SPRINTS!

Weight - 151.4
Total Loss - 2.6 lbs


Yay!

I'm actually starting to think that this may be possible.  I've NEVER lost 10 lbs in 10 days unless I had the stomach flu or broke my ankle (and even that took a month). 

I'm getting good with not taking mini bites of Aubrie's food ( I haven't at all, I really want to do this diet right.) I've actually been taking note of all the times throughout the day that I would have, and it equals to be a whole snack or a meal!  Those little bites here and there that you don't think are going to be a problem,  really add up.

The food still tastes good except for dinner.  I'm starting to get tired of the same thing.  I cooked tonight's meal with last night's, trying to save time...which it did...but tonight my chicken was dry and my veggie was soggy.

...sigh...

I'm thinking at this point that I'm not even at the half way mark of my 10 days.  So it may really start to suck to eat this same meal for 6 more days.  Yet I'm determined, and all the fitness pages I belong to on Facebook are constantly posting inspirational images and quotes that keep me going.  

Basically, take a lifesaver and suck it up.

Tonight's workout was sprint intervals on the treadmill.  I hadn't sprinted since before my accident, and I hadn't even jogged for more than two minutes since.  It was a total of 25 minutes, and the intervals got harder and harder...and right now, my ankle is really sore. This morning's weight drop put a huge smile on my face, so I hope this soreness was worth it when I get on the scale tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!   ...going to ice my ankle...












Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if
    it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is completely off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

    my website ... 5HTP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! I love reading all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...