Wednesday, June 6, 2012

10lbs in 10 Days - Day 2

Weight - 153.4
Loss - .6 lbs.

Unfortunately my digital scale calculates "micropounds".  On any other scale I would calculate this new weigh in as 1 full pound.

I stuck with the meal plan all day.  Although I have to retrain my brain about my 'one bite here and there' justification.  Aubrie's kids meal at her swim class came with 2 cookies.  I told her I was going to eat one of them, then called myself on it because for a split second I forgot about my meal plan.  (Those small m&m cookies looked real good...)

Same breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks as day one.  It was fine until dinner when I grilled hubby and Aubrie a nice, big, juicy, marinated london broil, alongside my chicken.  So I decided to cook it well done (which I hate) so I wouldn't be tempted.

I never felt hungry throughout the day which was great.  I just have to make sure that I'm eating every 2-3 hours.

My arms and chest were sore from yesterday's workout.  I welcomed it though.  At physical therapy all my workouts were leg-related to suit my ankle.  I felt like my upper body was being neglected.  Sure, for the past couple of months (when I started driving again) I could have been driving myself to the gym for an upper body circuit, but time, laziness and doctor's visits prevented me from going.

So it really feels good to feel my biceps 'scoop' up the weight during a curl...and I LOVE shoulders...which was part of tonight's program along with legs, abs and cardio.

This time I bumped up the cardio with jumping jacks.  Jackie Warner's book asks for jump roping, but I don't own one nor  do I know how to jump rope without adding a bunny hop in between each rotation.  I did 3 sets of 100 jumping jacks and I felt more fatigued after the workout than yesterday.

It feels good..no...AWESOME to get back into it again!

I hope the scale is even lower tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!













Marcy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! I love reading all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...