Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Challenge - Day 5

Mission:  Post what you can live without.


Road Ragers


Don't flick me off because I'm doing the allowed mph in the fast lane.  It's not even called the fast lane, it's the passing lane.  So if you see me in the left lane passing someone, and I'm not going fast enough for you're liking...then 'F' off.

If I get in front of you in a lane...don't speed up to ride my ass, then cut over to the next lane just to cut back in front of me and cut me off.  In Phoenix, we're allowed to carry concealed weapons...and we have several...

If you're riding my tail, don't roll down the window and call me a 'woman driver' as you pass me, because I suddenly put on the brakes...

If you're a snow bird visiting from out of town in the winter months, don't drive 20mph on the freeways OR the side streets.  If I honk at you, it's for a reason.  Cops WILL pull someone over who's going too slow, so don't  curse at me as I pass you.

Don't yell at me if you don't like my gas guzzler.  I will turn this truck around and drive over your little Smart car crushing it till they need a torch to cut you out...


                                                                                                       .......oh wait.....








4 comments:

  1. Haha, someone else posted about this today too! I was saying that in Germany it is illegal to flick someone off, or even to raise your hands like you are mad. It is a wonder I have stayed out of jail so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be following this blog. I really like the layout and the content is fun.

    Great post~ Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sure live without road rage too. Minding my own business, doing what I am supposed to do, I don't need the finger gesture. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! I love reading all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...