You can't imagine the smile on my face when I received this award from peanutbutterandhopey!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me! Her blog is great, check it out!
To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
7 things about myself:
- I'm adopted. Yes I have thought about contacting my biological parents but a) they may not WANT to hear from me, b) I don't want to upset my family, c) my biological family may be nothing but drama, d) I'm lazy, c) yes I think they deserve to know how I turned out, d)...e)...f)....
- I have one sister, who lives back East in northern Virginia. Same with my parents. The rest of my family is in New York.
- Two things that I must ABSOLUTELY own before I die is a Great Dane, and a Harley Davidson.
- My husband and I met on an internet dating site. Udate.com, although I think it's changed to something else now. We've been together for ten years, and our screen names are engraved on our wedding rings. He is definitely my opposite, we balance each other out and it works.
- I'm writing a book. I've been working on it for about a year and a half. It's a sci-fi book about the end of the world. I have about 10 chapters finished with about 20 pages each chapter. I love sci-fi and fantasy...I watch everything from Conan to Red Sonja to B-movies like SHE. I'm also a big Star Wars fan and a trekky...but you WON'T find me at a convention. One of my all time favorite movies growing up was Flash Gordon...seriously check it out.
- The best thing that ever happened to me was meeting my husband, because he gave me Aubrie. I never though I could love anyone soooo much as I love my daughter. It's amazing how you change when you have a child. (No more CSI shows focusing on child abductions or abuse though...man I'm a weenie now!)
- I secretly want to be Wonder Woman. I mean who wouldn't want to come from a very powerful society made up of women who were not only fit and beautiful, they had powers that could be linked to golden lassos and cuff links to stop bullets. I also want an invisible airplane. I had WW underoos when I was a kid.
I would like to pass this award onto my fellow bloggers: