Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Challenge, Days 17, 18, & 19

Mission:  What is something you crave a lot?





Seriously.  It's got brownie bits AND cookie dough.

But now I'm seeing these everywhere.  I usually have one a season, but they're not on my No-Fun diet.



Mission:  What is something you would change about yourself?

I'm not ambitious enough, and I don't have enough confidence in myself.  I have all this background and training in art and graphic design, yet whenever I get a job, I never charge enough. I guess I just think if I charge less, then potential clients will always use me.  But hubby and parents have always said that I'm really good at what I do, and not to sell myself short.

Sigh...


Mission:  What is something you hope never changes about you?

My ability to make friends wherever I go.  I'm a very social person.  Wherever I go, I'm always saying hello to people, and or butting in on conversations that I think I have something to contribute...in a non-know-it-all way.  I love going out with my friends and having people over.  If I don't get my social time, I turn into a tyrant.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't even like those eggs that much, but I crave them this time of year. That and about a million and one Peeps mmm :) Go ahead and have one. A diet doesn't work if you hold back from everything good. Just say it is for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never even heard of half baked. Great- thanks a lot Marcy! Now I have to try it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! I love reading all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...